Establish New Water/Sewer Service

In order to establish new water/sewer service in Biltmore Forest:

  • Request New Water Service
  • Bring the completed application to Town Hall, with a valid photo ID and the $30 fee to set up service.

Automatic draft of your water bill may be elected by completing the Draft Authorization Form.

Sewer is billed by the Town on behalf of Metropolitan Sewerage District (MSD) of Buncombe County. MSD Buncombe maintains the sewer lines, authorizes sewer taps and responds to sewer emergencies.