Request House Check

One of the many services provided by the Biltmore Forest Police Department is the ability to check on your property while you are away. A police officer will perform a cursory inspection of your residence, as the schedule permits, in your absence.

Request a check of your residence by calling (828) 274-0822 or complete the form below.