Town Facilities Reopening To The Public
As vaccinations are increasing and case counts are going down for COVID-19, the Town Hall, Public Works, and the Police department buildings will open to the public effective Monday, March 15th at 9am.
- Each facility is cleaned by a contracted vendor each Friday.
- Shared workstations and vehicles are disinfected and cleaned routinely.
- Staff performs typical cleaning each day.
- Social distancing measures are in place for any citizen or member of the public who enters
- Signs will be posted at each building advising anyone who enters to wear a face covering
and maintain social distancing measures.
- The Police Department and Town Have physical, glass barriers to separate individuals
from staff. The Public Works Department does not have as much direct contact with the
public as the other two buildings, but a sign will be posted on the door asking anyone who
enters to adhere to social distancing measures.
- Face coverings will be provided for any person who enters without a face covering.
- At no point will mandated occupancy limits be exceeded. This limit is currently twentyfive (25) persons for indoor gatherings, and may be changed by executive orders from