Complete your 2020 Census Form Now!

The 2020 Census count is nearly halfway done! The decennial Census began in January with mailings asking all residents to enter their information online. This saves time, money, and helps ensure the accuracy of the data collection. 67.6 percent of Biltmore Forest residents have already completed the Census -- we need the remaining 32.4 percent to complete their reporting and push us to number 1 in the State! We currently stand 54th in North Carolina, and are second in Buncombe County. 

Census counts are vitally important to our future and result in accurate counting and appropriations from the federal government. If you have not completed your Census form, there is still time to complete the form online. Simply click this link and you will be redirected to the Census 2020 website. From there, you will be guided into completing the form in 10 minutes. Do your part to help Biltmore Forest and the State!