Make a Payment

Payments for taxes, water & sewer, dog licenses and zoning permits may be paid by cash (in person) or check. Payments may be made in the following manner:

In Person

Biltmore Forest Town Hall | 355 Vanderbilt Rd | Asheville, NC 28803

By Mail

Town of Biltmore Forest | PO Box 5352 | Asheville, NC 28813

Drop Box

Green Drop Box labeled Town Hall | Next to the flag pole at the Town Hall Complex

New! Payments may be made by credit card or echeck through Just select Local Payments, North Carolina, Biltmore Forest and then Payment Type. A nominal fee will be be charged for this service.