June 15 2020 Board of Adjustment Meeting
The June 15, 2020 Board of Adjustment meeting will take place virtually via the Zoom platform at 4:00 p.m. While there are many matters on the Board's agenda, it is recommended that all applicants and interested parties log-on at 4:00 p.m. in order to ensure your presence when your matter is called forward. All other information related to the meeting procedure, including how to access the Zoom meeting, may be found below. Please do not hesitate to contact the Biltmore Forest Town Hall with any questions.
Process and Procedure for June 15, 2020 Board of Adjustment Meeting held via Zoom
- All participants attending will be held in the “waiting room” prior to admittance by Town staff. Once admitted into the meeting, all video and audio sharing capability will be controlled by Town staff in order to prevent confusion among the applicants, interested parties, and Board members.
- The meeting will be called to order at 4:00 p.m. by the Chair. All interested parties and applicants will be virtually sworn-in at this time.
- Each matter will be called forward and Town staff will authorize video and audio for the applicants and any person with standing for that particular case. If an applicant would like to present visual evidence, they must provide this evidence to Town staff no later than Friday, June 12, 2020.
- The Board chair, or other Board of Adjustment member, will specifically ask questions to the applicant and ask for any evidence that they would like to present.
- The Board chair, or other Board of Adjustment member, will then specifically ask for any person with standing for that specific matter to provide comment. Town staff will moderate this comment period but will ensure that each person who wishes to speak or provide evidence is able to do so.
- When all evidence and testimony has been provided, the Board will deliberate and render a decision, then move on to the next matter where the process will be repeated.
How to Access the June 15, 2020 Board of Adjustment Meeting via Zoom
Meeting ID: 851 3054 2850
In order to access the Board of Adjustment meeting, please visit http://zoom.us to sign up, for free, for a Zoom account. This will enable you to participate with your desktop or laptop computer as you see fit.
You may also download the free Zoom app from the Apple Store or Google Play on your mobile iOS or Android device. This app will walk you through setting up a free account.
If you are unable to access the meeting through a web or app based format, but would still like to listen and participate in the meeting, you may do so by calling one of the phone numbers listed below and entering the meeting ID and password. Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 851 3054 2850