December Board of Adjustment Meeting Materials
Process and Procedure for December 14, 2020 Board of Adjustment Meeting held on Zoom
- All participants attending will be held in the “waiting room” prior to admittance by Town staff. Once admitted into the meeting, please mute audio until called upon by the Board chair.
- The meeting will be called to order at 4:00 p.m. by the Chair. All interested parties and applicants will be virtually sworn-in at this time.
- Each matter will be called forward and Town staff will authorize video and audio for the applicants and any person with standing for that particular case. If an applicant would like to present visual evidence, they must provide this evidence to Town staff no later than Friday, December 11, 2020.
- The Board chair, or other Board of Adjustment member, will specifically ask questions to the applicant and ask for any evidence that they would like to present.
- The Board chair, or other Board of Adjustment member, will then specifically ask for any person with standing for that specific matter to provide comment. Town staff will moderate this comment period but will ensure each person who wishes to speak or provide evidence is able to do so.
- When all evidence and testimony has been provided, the Board will deliberate and render a decision, then move on to the next matter where the process will be repeated.
How to Access the December 14, 2020 Board of Adjustment Meeting via Zoom
In order to access the Board of Adjustment meeting, please visit http://zoom.us to sign up, for free, for a Zoom account. This will enable you to participate with your desktop or laptop computer as you see fit. The Zoom link and log-in credentials are at the bottom of this page.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89412502729?pwd=OHBZZ1I5Q2FvTGRPZ25FVTMycWFqQT09 Meeting ID: 894 1250 2729
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k5p5AXAwk
You may also download the free Zoom app from the Apple Store or Google Play on your mobile iOS or Android device. This app will walk you through setting up a free account.
If you are unable to access the meeting through a web or app based format, but would still like to listen and participate in the meeting, you may do so by calling one of the phone numbers listed below and entering the meeting ID and password.