- The Board reviewed Architectural RFQ packets.
- The Board approved FY 15-16 Budget Amendments.
- The Board was presented with a draft of the FY 16-17 Budget.
- The Board considered reappointments to the Board of Adjustment and appointments to the Design Review Board.
Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:33:00 PM
- The Board heard a request to exceed the permitted number of pets; the request was denied.
- The Board heard a presentation from Skyland Fire Department regarding hydrant flushing & pressure testing; the flushing & testing is scheduled to begin in May.
- The Board was presented with a draft of the recodification of ordinances and is anticipated to go to public hearing in May.
Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:36:00 PM
- The Board heard a presentation on a stormwater replacement plan for Hemlock Road at the intersection of Cedar Hill Drive and for Forest Road.
- The Board approved the budget amendment reallocate $90,000 of expenditure funds, in the General Fund, from various line items to storm water drainage.
- The Board heard the report from the structural engineer on the Public Works Building & Storage Building.
- The Board discussed recodification of Ordinances.
- The Board heard an update on the new Recycling Program.
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 1:37:00 PM
- The Board approved the proposed budget re-allocations.
- The Board heard a presentation on proposed stormwater infrastructure upgrades.
- The Board discussed facility improvements.
- The Board heard an update on the new recycling program slated to begin next month. Information & schedule for the new program will be noticed on the website when it is available.
Tuesday, February 9, 2016 1:38:00 PM
- The Board approved temporary signage for Carolina Day School.
- The Board approved financing terms for a new garbage truck.
- The Board heard a presentation from Gary Davis, Civil Engineer, regarding stormwater infrastructure.
Tuesday, January 12, 2016 1:39:00 PM